I haven’t talked about much in the political sphere for a while and a lot is going on out there. Rather then go into any single issue (down a rabbit hole) I though I would revisit this topic that I did originally about a year ago. The key here is on any issue how should we examine and dissect it before we choose to back or oppose it?
The thing we must understand is as homesteaders, modern survivalists and self sufficiency advocates these things do effect us. These are decisions that once made by our elected officials (that seem to think they are there to rule us instead of serve us) we are forced to live with them as our our children and our children’s children for many decades.
This information is to help you decide where you stand, not to make you think the way I do!
Tune in today to hear discussion on the following questions we should ask about any issue..
- Will it effect me? (me meaning us, the average American)
- Does it increase or decrease the power of government?
- Is it Constitutional?
- Does it make people that agree on 95% of issues fight amongst themselves?
- What is it going to cost us? What is our ROI on it?
- Who is paying for it? Who benifits the most financially?
- Is my personal prejudice or bias influencing my judgment on this?
- What happens if we take this action?
- What happens if we don’t do anything?
- Does it set up the future potential for government intrusion in more areas?
- Do I really need to be “for” or “against” this issue?
- If we only focused on issues that “passed the test” what would be left?
- How would that effect the ability of our government to bullshit us?
- If everyone did this, would we know “what we believe” and “why we believe it”?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Poll – Do you want me to continue to “assclowns and heros” or not?
- Tactical Response Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Tea Party Silver– (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.