Yes you read the title correct, that 120+ Million in bonuses for AIG executives really don’t matter. What we should be more concerned with is the 170+ billion that went to AIG in total, where did it go? What about the 13 Billion that AIG handed to Goldman Sachs with no strings attached? Oh and we are covering a LOT more today!
Today is the day to start fine tuning your bullshit detector! Hence I am serving up a multi-course steaming buffet of government lies, bullshit and misdirection, even a little bit from Alex Jones!
Tune in today to hear…
- Are you a terrorist? According to the State of Missouri you might be! Read the Report Here.
- If you voted for Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr you might be a militia terrorist
- If you ever mention the constitution to a law enforcement officer you might be a terrorist
- If you volunteer to help local law enforcement during a disaster, show up when it happens and help them render aid, you might be a terrorist (really you can’t make this up folks!)
- If you believe in your sovereignty as a citizen you might be a terrorist
- Do we in the survival community need to launch a PR Campaign?
- AIG was purchased by the government not “bailed out”
- As the buyer we also own the debt on AIG including the bonuses
- The Congress knew it when they did the deal and spent our money
- When everyone in government that usually fight with each other gangs up on an issue, your Bull Shit detector should peg to 9
- AIG is in debt because they insured the stupidity of other companies such as Goldman Sachs that got 13 Billion dollars with no strings attached via the AIG buy out
- We can’t even get it right in Texas folks
- Dallas Mayor Tom Leppert says the voice of 67,000 Dallas citizens don’t matter, “This idea that everybody votes for everything – it sounds great back in New England in the 1700s.“
- City of Mesquite Managers piss away 84,000 dollars of tax payer money taking their family on vacations and then blame the guy that made the “travel pollicy hard to understand”
- A Dallas judge says, “black folks have been cleaning up white folks’ messes for hundreds of years, so why should we expect any different now?” and does it in print, why is this guy still a judge?
- In the stimulus debate President Obama said “the debate is over, everyone agrees we must take action”, doesn’t that sound like Al Gore and Global Warming
- After Screwing up K-12 the Government wants “Universal Pre K”
- A young man proves you can make it in America today – Salute of the Week!
Resources for Today’s Show
- Sign up for the Members Support Brigade
- Region 5’s Bug Out Get Together (come one come all)
- Get a preview of the Audio Version of Lights Out
- The actual report that was sent Missouri State Police Officers referenced in today’s show
- Mayor Tom Leppert says the voice of 67,000 voters do not matter
- City of Mesquite managers blame travel policy Writer for why they took their family on vacation on tax payer money
- Dallas Judge says he is cleaning up the mess left by white men
- 300 Economists Say the Stimilus is a Bad Idea
- Scratch Beginnings – The Book about the young man that set out with 25 dollars to prove the American Dream is still alive, consider buying a copy.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.