The beginning of today’s show is new, most of it is rebroadcast of the first year I did this show.
The beauty of this show is I feel it is something you can share with friends and family. The real history of Thanksgiving is actually a lot more interesting and special then many of the myths.
Tune in today to hear…
- I have found our group of soldiers to sponsor for Christmas this year
- Why much of what we learn about Thanksgiving is wrong or at least inaccurate
- How Thanksgiving was at one time considered a “damn yankee holiday”
- How Thanksgiving became a way for our nation to heal and reunite
- How the date of Thanksgiving has often been moved around and why
- The truth about those big buckles the pilgrims wore and all that black clothing
- What feasting meant 100 years ago to our prior generation that we have forgotten
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.