Today we discuss dehydration, canning, prepared items, mres, root cellaring, smoking, in ground storage, freezing and other methods to preserve food long term. In the intro segment we do an update on the status of “Audit the Fed”.
Methods of Food Storage we Discuss Today…
- Common Storage
- Long Shelf Life Commodities
- MREs and Prepper Specialized Foods
- Making Meads, Beers and Wines
- Root Cellaring
- Freezing and Blanching
- In Ground Vegetable Storage
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – Advertiser of the Day
- Region Six Get Together
- My Personal Recommended Book List (in progress)
- My Guest Appearance on Family Preparedness Radio with James T. Stevens
- Dehydrate2Store’s Youtube Channel
- A Block of Audit The Fed
- Surviving the End of Civilization – Investing Article I mentioned at the end of today’s show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.