Today on the Survival Podcast I take your comments, questions and thoughts on ISIS, government spying, standardized tests, homeschooling, education, lies in the media and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Why good cops shouldn’t refer to bad cops as “bad apples”
- How Pea Brain Pirro’s Message will lead to a bigger police state
- The Colorado Student Protests are not what they seem to be
- The truth about common core and standardized testing is worse then you think
- Google and Apple give you more privacy and this pisses off the FBI
- A unique story from the home school arena
- The lost concept of designing loyalty into a business or a community
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1436
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Great Big AgriTrue Contest
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Who really let the head of ISIS Go
- Jeanine Pea Brain Pirro says ISIS is Coming to Get You!
- Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi – The Most Dangerous Man in the World
- Who Set Abu Bakr Free?
- The Truth about the Fake Student Protests in Colorado
- Did Bill Gates Just Tell the Truth about Common Core
- The Real Reason for Common Core According to Jack
- FBI Director Tells Off Apple and Google
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
An ice storm hits your area. There is no electricity and won’t be for weeks. Movement is all but impossible, even with chains most roads are blocked by multiple downed trees. Forecast is for bitterly cold weather for the next week or so, highs below freezing. Power companies say power will be out for up to three weeks for some customers, in this case that includes you. It will be at least a week before you can get out and about. At that time supplies, gas, etc. will be short and many stores closed anyway for another week due to no power, damage, folks not being able to come to work, etc. What do you do, including sanitation, animal needs (if applicable), heat, motivation and morale, etc.
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
A serious illness of some form has gone into true epidemic mode. The government and the CDC have imposed a quarantine. There is to be no travel or movement in your area for 30 days. If you are away from home you are permitted to travel home but once there you must stay put. If you are home now you must stay, no last minute trips to “the store” which is likely a shambles anyway. You can’t go to work, you and your family just have to stick it out for 30 days, may be more. What would you do, including how to keep sanitation in check and how to keep morale up.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.