Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on debt, trucks, children, tree planting, fascism, micro-nutrients, elderly parents, the war on words and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Some thoughts on the coming student debt crisis
- Some thoughts on the Ford 6.0 Liter Diesel Motor
- Storing diapers for SHTF in more ways than one
- Tree planting and septic system considerations
- The open fascism of the USPS
- The skinny on micro-nutrients for your plants
- The difficult decision of putting parents into a care facility
- The consequences of changing words and their definitions
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1993
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- First Official GDGC – Meet Up, Camp Out and Shoot
- Article on my Fertility Regiment from Today’s Show
- Nobody’s Hero – Rush
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.