Friend of the Spirko family Jeff D (not sure he wants his last name published so I will leave it at D) stopped by the TSP homestead. Charlie decided to have some fun, it really is a good thing Charlie is a friendly dog. Can you imagine what would have happened if this was an attack vs. just Charlie playing!
FYI for drive by visitors that don’t call first! Charlie doesn’t like strangers until they are introduced, he is part of our security protocol. But as you can see once introduced he is as friendly as they come though a bit rough in his play.
This is the “dangerous pit bull” that has been so hyped up by the media. Sure he will defend his home and his family but would not any good dog? The truth is simple dogs of any breed are a product of their upbringing. Charlie is a clown, he gets into trouble but he is as friendly as they come.
We just got DNA results on Charlie, he is part Stafford Terrier, part Bull Terrier and part Pointer. So basically a pit bull and pointer mix. Oh the horror, oh the terror of a dog that licks you so viciously, plays with such reckless abandon. Something must be done, pit bulls must be stopped, won’t someone think of the children, won’t someone think of the Jeff!
Enjoy, it is pretty damn funny!
Once again we are at the end of a week and it is Friday, that means my favorite of all types of shows is today, shows where the audience has their voice heard. Today we have a great line up of calls with questions and awesome tips as well.
Join me today as we discuss…
- A humorous look at out of touch academics ala Rodney Dangerfield
- Just how close to implosion are state budgets
- Are we seeing proof of Saudi peak oil
- The TSP Chat room is a great resource
- A tip to get support from companies that don’t want to provide it
- The pill bug in the garden, dealing with him
- Oak in red wine
- Thoughts on high end air soft guns
- Alcohol as a fuel
- Methods of tick control
- The SEC decides the fox can manage the hen house
- Mother Earth News as a source for real estate
- Natural Gas Cars, are they worth it
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.
Today we take just a few questions and mostly discuss news stories and events sent in by listeners. We have a lot on board today, the earth quake in Chile, the tsunami warnings, guns at Starbucks, nitrogen fixing trees and more.
Tune in today to hear me discuss…
- Is gold about to drop in price in the short to intermediate term if so why
- Open carry of firearms at Starbucks, what do we learn from it
- Has science discovered a new element called “Governmentium” – a bit of humor
- Do you have a preparedness story on how TSP made your more prepared for a disaster or weather event
- What do we learn about “transition periods” and “new normals” from Chile
- How do some plants “fix nitrogen” and how does it become available to other plants
- How can you get a free college education on permaculture from NC State University (go to the iTunes store and search for HS432
Resources for today’s show…
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show