Today’s show expands on yesterday’s and gives you five more lies that most American’s believe to be true. No conspiracy theories or tin foil hat concepts here. This stuff is all wide open and easy to verify as fact by reading simple history and looking at current realities. Again think about the fact that this show was done in advance of the economic recession. Before the election of Barack Obama and the fully commanding take over of the House and Senate by the democrats.
At the time I did this show the Dow Jones was still hovering around 12,000 and was a few weeks away from the massive October crash and later the February of 09 cliff dive. There were no Tea Parties, the unemployment rate was about 5.5%. People like me at that time were being publicly called nuts for saying that now was the time to protect yourself and that bad times were on the way.
Sorry for the background noise in today’s show, while I think the audio is over all much better my mobile studio seemed to attract every semi truck on the highway on that day.
Tune in today to get my thoughts on,
- The lie that the “governments role is to solve the problems of the people”
- How ridiculous the concept of a “government that would solve individual problems” would be in a discussion among the Founding Fathers
- The lie that “America is the freest nation in the world”
- One thing that you can do in many countries that will get you arrested at gun point in America
- The lie that we need to “spend more on national defense”
- The fact that the U.S. spends more money on our military then the combined military budgets of every other nation in the world combined
- The reality that the U.S. economic system is now best defined as fascist
- The lie that it is “normal for the price of goods and cost of living to continually rise over time”
- The effect of having a false paper currency backed by nothing and what a 1935 silver quarter still buys today
- The lie that “politicians should be experienced”
- How a government of “career politicians” have destroyed our freedom, yet not had to live with the consequences of their decisions as private citizens
- Why a Kansas farmer, Texas rough necker or Detroit auto worker would all be better as our senators then the people we have in office today
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Members Support Brigade
- The system of Economic Fascism
- Lew Rockwell on Fascist Economics in America
- The You Can Survive Podcast about having to register small live stock – are we really that free?
- The Video about it being a “We are a nation of consumers and there is nothing wrong with that” – why not comment on that video at YouTube and tell them how full of crap they are?
- Topix Discussion of a woman arrested for selling beer in her own home (no, not to minors) – I feel safer now don’t you?
- Robert Kiyosaki on the value of gold and silver and effects of inflation on paper money
- Robert Kiyosaki on why prices go up and why it is not normal
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.