Today we announced our winner of the first round of the Listener Appreciation Contest. Then we go in to the actual return of investment on stored food items from information provided in a recent LA Times Article showing an 11% return on 16 common food items between Q3 2007 and Q3 2008.
Tune in today to hear….
- How Flour has appreciated by 37%
- How Potatoes have appreciated by 32%
- How Cheddar Cheese has appreciated by 21%
- How Apples have also gone up by 21%
- Vegetable oil have gone up 17%
- How the items that are the worst for storage have gone up the least
- Corn futures right now are 70% above current pricing
- The five items a week challenge
- Now is the time for a “winter garden” and winter friendly crops
- The portable mini greenhouse and how to extend your growing season
- Let’s have fun during the recession and be prepared to prosper on the rebound
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
Resources for Today’s Show