Steven Harris returns to TSP for his 5th visit. Today he joins us to discuss solar heating, movable insulation, improving green house efficiency and solar hot water.
Steven Harris is a consultant and expert in the field of energy. He is the founder and CEO of Knowledge Publications, the largest energy only publishing company in the USA.
Mr. Harris came to his current position to do full time work on the development and implementation of hydrogen, biomass and solar related energy systems after spending 10 years in the Aero-Thermal Dynamics department of the Scientific Labs of Chrysler Corporation.
Steve is always full of great ideas, knowledge and projects we can use to improve our personal energy independence and today is no exception. Make sure to post your follow up questions for Steve’s next appearance in February in the comments section below.
Join Us Today as we Discuss…
- Why solar heat is the best and easiest form of alternative energy
- How you can build solar heating devices for little to no money
- The three best books on solar heating
- Why a solar heater can be too and how to prevent it
- Why water best used to store heat
- How you can insulate your green house with “movable insulation”
- How much heat is actually lost to the night time sky
- How to make a simple portable solar heater
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Groovy Green Glass – (folks I mentioned on the air)
- Steven’s Websites
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.