Time for a change up and we are going to talk about squirrel hunting. I know what you are thinking, what exactly is there to talk about right? The reality is a lot. The squirrel offers a lot of things to new and seasoned hunters.
In the intro segment we name Barack Obama “assclown of the day” for failure to comprehend how a Town Hall Meeting in New England is supposed to work. The hero of the day is John Mackey, CEO of Whole Foods for the courage to speak the truth in spite of the political leanings of his market.
Tune in today to hear me discuss…
- What are the unique advantages offered by squirrel hunting?
- Why is the squirrel a perfect game animal for honing hunting skills?
- What are the three main methods of squirrel hunting?
- Why would you bother to manage land for squirrels?
- What are the best methods of cooking squirrels?
- Does squirrel taste “just like chicken”?
- How can you built a 50 cent squirrel call with out even spending the money?
- A bit on hunting squirrels with dogs
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Directive21.com – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS-Radios.com – (sponsor of the day)
- John Mackey – Hero of the Day
- Barack Obama – Assclown of the Day
- The Squirrel Dog Forum – Almost 8,000 members strong!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.