Today a call to arms, it is time to draw a line in the soil!
Today we live in a world where the majority of our food contains known toxic substances. Slowly even the establishment is admitting this. Such as the WHO finally admitting that RoundUp (the most popular herbicide in agriculture) likely causes cancer, WHO Admission Here. Keep in mind anything with soy as an ingredient in the US that is not certified organic likely contains significant amounts of Roundup, as soy is mostly now a “round up ready” crop.
Several years ago in a US Federal Court in Wisconsin a Judge ruled that you have no fundamental right to determine what food goes into your body. This same oath breaking traitorous judge then promptly quit his judgeship and was rewarded with a high paying position working for a Monsanto supporting law firm.
As all this has continued to get worse, small farmer after small farmer is attacked by busy body yuppies who want to anamorphize cattle and hogs and politicians writing rules for animal husbandry that don’t know a cows utter from a cows ass!
I could go on but at this point it is clear, when one of the biggest names in sustainable agriculture has to write a book called, “Everything I Want to do is Illegal“, the problem could not be more evident. Today we continue a multi part series we began last week with our show on education on reclaiming our sovereign rights as men and women in a world of ever increasing tyranny.
Join Me Today As I Discuss…
- First do you believe you have a right to choose your own food if so
- Act like it
- Do it
- Take control
- Understanding the problem
- One size fits all regulation
- Federal interference on state level commerce
- Stupid people in power, dumber people influencing it
- Big food wants full control
- Some people simply, think they’re helping but they’re not
- The solution
- Local politics
- Create state and local coalitions
- 10th amendment solutions
- Local ordinance solutions
- Make them fear loss of power, it all they understand
- Find and exploit all loop holes
- Shame and show the stupidity of assclowns in power
- Phone and email bomb local media!
- Plant shit, grow shit, dare them to stop you
- Feed your neighbors, give them a stake in it
- Buy local and share local food/stories
- Guerrilla garden, guerilla graft, etc.
- Use weapons of mass creation (WMCs)
- Local politics
- The reality we must accept
- Those in power have targeted, food, water, shelter, energy, health and education
- All must be taken back, none will be given back freely, ever
- Food/water freedoms are the most fundamental of human rights
- This is THE PLACE for peaceful civil disobedience on every level
- Draw a line in the soil!
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1541
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Duck Chronicles – Video Series
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Backwoods Home – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Podcast Quotes and Memes Facebook Group
Bob Wells Plant of the Week – Miracle Fruit – has a unique glycol protein that inhibits taste buds’ perception of sour taste for half an hour up to a couple of hours. They can make lemons taste like lemon candy. The fruit can be used to enhance the flavor of grapefruit, strawberries, and lychees. The fruit also acts as an appetite stimulant for chemotherapy patients. The effects of the glycol protein, masks the metallic taste that food tends to get after chemo treatment. The plants are best grown in containers, and they can remain in a seven gallon pot indefinitely.
Find this plant and more at BobWellsNursery.com – Bob Wells Nursery specializes in anything edible: Fruit trees, Berry Plants, Nut Trees, as well as the hard to find Specialty Trees.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.