Today we are doing a bit of a change up and taking a moment to look around and see what the heck is going on in the world politically and economically. I will cover six events that are getting little to no reall discussion in the main stream media.
Tune In Today To Hear About…
- UG99 a fungus that could kill off much of the world’s wheat crops
- Gold drops in value when people use it, what that means to you
- You think China can’t build a good car, they just built an Airbus 320 with 9 more to come this year
- Oil just dropped, speculators don’t always get their way, here is why
- Obama gets credit for the planned withdrawal from Iraq, why that is a blatant lie (see links in the resources section for proof)
- Stock to go up today (unless a bomb is dropped), why, Moody’s says so
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- BrewCrazy Podcast
- Seeking Alpha on UG99
- Bloomberg on the short term drop in gold and why it happened
- China Builds Its’ First Airbus 320
- Wall Street Journal on Falling Oil Prices
- Another Bubble? This one In Oil
- Me telling you about the Bush withdrawal in Nov. 2008 and predicting that Obama would get credit for it
- Bush’s Plan for Withdrawal in the NY Times in AUGUST OF 2008!
- Monsters and Critics on the Withdrawal ALSO IN AUGUST OF 2008!
- Moody’s says the US is still AAA on credit
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.