Today we discuss six impacts to the economy that many people are either ignoring or not really paying attention to. What will the economy do next? No one can know for sure but the best course is to be ready for any outcome.
Tune in to hear me discuss…
- Americans are saving more money then ever before, and this is a problem?
- The seldom discussed aspects of the “Cap and Trade” bill and why it is really about sending jobs overseas not growing out economy.
- The impact of coming food shortages and how they will combine with inflation
- What are the real job losses for 2009, one source says 20 Million!
- Should we “audit the Fed”, yep but we should know the potential impacts. It might just be chemotherapy for a cancer patient. Think about the side effects and be prepared for them.
Resources for Today’s Show
- Please Vote to Get TSP on Freedom Watch
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Your saving money reduces our dependence on foreign debt
- Obama wants caps on American emissions but not on other nations doing business in the US
- China’s fear of food shortages
- 20 million jobs lost in 2009?
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.