In today’s podcast we cover seven skill sets that are often either overlooked or under appreciated by many survival minded individuals. Tune in today as we discuss..
- How and why you should gain the skill of carpentry as part of your survival planning
- The challenges we may face in a “barter economy” created either by disaster or design
- The actual “skill of gardening” and why you need to start developing it today
- Why learning how to sell and barter is a necessary survival skill
- Why many people really need to brush up on basic map reading and even a “sense of direction”
- Developing the skills for proper long term food storage
- Learning and developing the skills behind many primitive cooking methods
- Developing logic and organizational skills
Remember to join in and comment with your thoughts, questions and ideas. Also make sure to enter our listener appreciation contest and help us spread the word about The Survival Podcast and grow to our first 1000 listeners.