The key to getting truly prepared for anything is planning, today’s show is two lessons in one with prioritizing goals to a get a mission accomplished. To get on track and explain the logic of my system of planning I first go over the “debt snowball” which has been made popular by syndicated radio personality Dave Ramsey.
Tune in today as we discuss
- The mentality behind the debt snowball and how that same mentality can be applied to survival planning
- Ranking and listing the threats that are most likely to impact your life
- How to do a personal threat assessment and rank your biggest needs
- Finding the top five needs for your top five threats
- How to build momentum and motivation as you move toward full preparedness
- The reality that will lead both the out and out fringe survivalist and the basic boyscout to very similar plans
The goal of this show is to move beyond analysis paralisis into a real meaningful level of action and avoid feeling overwhelmed by all there is to do. Please add in your own comments and suggestions, remember our show is one man’s opinion not a lecture. Your input is not just welcome but a necessary part of making our show a little better every day.
Also make sure to enter and participate in our listener appreciation contest.