Today is the first in a miniseries on saving money and 100% of the tips, suggestions and resources come from you, the audience. My hope is that with this series the average listener can reclaim 100-300 dollars a month of their hard earned money and then use it to further their individual independence. Today’s show notes will mostly just be the resources which will include all websites recommend by the audience in the order they are presented.
Due to how awesome this series is becoming I will continue to take submissions for future shows through the rest of this week, just send you tips and resources to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSP Money Saver” in the subject line.
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Web Resources for Today’s Show in the Order Presented
- AddAll.com – Find books at the best price on the web
- DealHunting.com – Find coupon codes for online services
- CraigsList Ad Notifier – Automate your Craigslist.com Deal Hunting
- Vinegar: Over 400 Various, Versatile, and Very Good Uses
- Baking Soda: Over 500 Fabulous, Fun, and Frugal Uses
- LoriHas3Kids.com – Buy the coupons you actually want, cheap.
- Making Yogurt in a Crock Pot
- Yogurt and Augason Farms
- Making Sour Cream and Cream Cheese
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.