Today we are joined by former special forces solider and wilderness survival trainer Sam Coffman of TheHumanPath.com to discuss survival training, permaculture, rebuilding after collapse and more.
The Human Path is an ecology-based, wilderness-survival and wilderness-living school offering a huge variety of outdoor, bushcraft classes (outdoor fitness, wilderness and primitive living skills, wilderness medicine, herbology, self defense, teamwork and leadership, primitive engineering, permaculture certification, aquaponics, green building and much more) in both the San Antonio and Austin areas of Texas.
Join Me Today as we Discuss…
- What is “The Human Path” what was the inspiration for the name
- How is The Human Path Different from other survival training
- How do wilderness survival and primitive skills translate to the urban environment
- Why does The Human Path focus beyond breakdown to the rebuilding process
- What role does permaculture play for surviving in the modern age
- Thoughts on herbology as sources of both food and medicine
- Functional fitness as part of survival training
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Vote for TSP as Podcast of the Year – (you can vote ONCE A DAY UNTIL DEC. 15 you need to use a valid email, but they do not spam you.)
- ****Win a Free Berkey System**** (note Berkey can NOT ship to the state of California. Blame your government, not Berkey)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Emergency Essentials – (sponsor of the day)
- Sam’s Website TheHumanPath.com
- Sam’s Youtube Channel
- The Human Path on Facebook
- PDFs on The Human Paths Courses – Primitive Core Over View – Urban Core Overview – Urban Core Level One
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.