A bit of this is feedback by one means or another but a lot of it is just what is on my mind based on current events and what I am observing on social media.
I am getting a lot of health questions as well and I want to make sure no one is making decisions only based on what I say. Make sure you have good reasons for what you do when it comes to your health and supplements, specifically when considering a lot of what I have said about D3 recently.
I also have some updates on some of the projects we have going on, some news from the back 2 (I have three acres and a back 2, not a back 40). Some more thoughts on home school, just a whole bunch of stuff. I plant to move fast and say a little about a lot today. We shall see how that works out.
- How a new study from Princeton matches Geoff Lawton’s claim about solving the worlds problems (link to story)
- Some clarification about D3, you got to read the book yourself, talk to your own doctor/advisor and get blood testing done
- A vitamin D3 overdose theory with lessons and a BOOM at the end (link)
- As of yet no takers on my offer to debate about the safety and effectiveness of HCQ, what that tells you (link to my challenge)
- What no one says when they talk about HCQ side effects that is kind of important
- Why the 2005 HCQ study is great but not the smoking gun some make it out to be, you think you are helping but you are not (link to study, please understand it before you use it as evidence)
- A flashback to 2014, 5 minutes from July of that year that predicted the rise of Trump (sharable video of this segment)
- Why I really believe the democrats will take a dive in 2020 and how the coming crash plays into it
- What you should realize when the truth is feared and suppressed by those in power
- The reason I agree that many cops are “sheep dogs” but you are not going to like it (meme of this concept)
- A f&%Kin cardinal (yes the bird kind) bit me, the short funny story about it
- A cool modification I made to one of my Miyagi ponds (video)
- Bantam chickens are on Nine Mile Farm, the story of our lonely hen
- A new idea I have for composting, growing and not working hard
- Huauzontle (Chenopodium nuttalliae) a plant you really should be growing (seed source from MSB vendor)
- The three mints you should grow for tea (lemon balm, bee balm, peppermint)
- Thoughts on TSP20, yep is it gonna happen, yep we need y’alls imput
- I’d like to get on Joe Rogan’s show what ideas do you have to help make that happen
- An MSB sale created by a one of a kind ass clown discount code is deltaforce for 25 bucks a year (sign up here)
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.