Today we are joined by Rob Gray, founder of the AOCS (American Open Currency Standard) to discuss AOCS copper, silver and gold as a barter currency and all things monetary.
We also discuss the three fold mission of the new TSP copper rounds.
Our goals are to educate people about barter economies, educate people about preparedness and educate people about what money really is all with one coin.
We do this from a stand of morality based on our 4 guiding directions on the front of the coins, honor, courage, strength and knowledge.
Strength – Is necessary so that we can stand in the face of adversity be it physical, financial or the strength of being prepared
Courage – Combined with honor allows us to act as we know we should, focusing on solutions vs. complaining about problems
Knowledge – Is our true power, our guiding force of the other tenets and something we must always continue seeking if we are to be honorable, strong and courageous as a community.
Join us today as we discuss…
- Lessons from the failed “Liberty Dollar”, what not to do
- Why AOCS is different
- Why copper, isn’t gold and silver enough
- The difference between and intrinsic and a market value
- What spot prices are, what they are not
- How to find merchants that take AOCS currency
- Developing your own barter systems
- Spreading the TSP message at a buck a shot
- Why we need Americans to become educated about monetary policy
- The difference between competitive vs. replacement currencies
- What the word voluntary actually means and why it matters
- Why the larger the internal economy the less the exchange rate matters
- Solutions vs. complaints
- The beta launch of www.trtam.com (The Real Truth About Money)
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Pre Order Your AOCS TSP Copper
- The AOCS Website
- The AOCS Facebook Page (go like and comment for a chance to win)
- The AOCS Mint
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.