Last night in Episode 13 of Unloose the Goose the Gaggle Took on Social Engineering. What I mean by that is the way the systems are used to program and control others. Our initial idea was to discuss what I can best describe as “mechanical measures” to deal with the problem.
What I mean by that is a basic formula of identify the source of the control and separate from it. An example would be if the nightly news is the issue, stop watching it. If the government schools are programming your children home school them. Things like that.
This is a valid formula and one you should follow but the real gold was the higher level and even somewhat spiritual philosophy that came from the discussion. It is these high level concepts blending with those mechanical actions that truly lead to a path to freedom from these powerful control measures.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Every person lives in their own world in a natural state, programming seeks to create one or two worlds for everyone
- Living where you are not of “this world”, but of the natural world
- Parenting increases wisdom, parenting and having children are not necessarily the same
- The opportunity for freedom can be given but freedom itself can’t be given it must be claimed
- You have to be mindful of “micro programming” and you must debug shitty code
- Fear and pain are mechanism of control, so you must master them and lead yourself though them
- If you don’t design your life you are going to live the one designed for you
- Work hard at avoiding the things in your life you hate without giving up what you love
- If you choose a side in this fight, you aid the actual enemy, you are reacting, vs. acting, you are not in control
- Know the differences in training vs. teaching vs. leading
- Question everything, especially your own beliefs
- We are all born agorists, well sort of
- Know when you are worried about your children vs. worried about what society thinks about them
- Freedom is never won, it is always being pushed forward or driven backwards
- Once we know who and what we are, the real question is how do we make it work
- You are going to be an ancestor some day, consider that as you take your actions today
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Nicole’s Coffee Kick Starter
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on LBRY – Use Code Spirko100 and get free crypto
- Incommunicado – Jimmy Buffett
Amazon Pages of the Authors I Mentioned Today and Few Others worth Reading
- Carlos Castaneda
- Richard Bach (Illusions, Johnathan Livingston Seagull and One are his Best Books)
- James Kavanaugh
- Robert Anton Wilson
- Piers Anthony (The Geodyssey Books are Great, the rest are lacking start with Isle of Women)
- James Redfield (The Celestine Prophecy is great the series goes down hill from there)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.