Today we do another round of listener questions on all kinds of stuff like alternative energy, gardening, real estate, bug out locations and more.
First let me take a moment to mention the sad passing of Linda Rawles (wife of James Wesley Rawles). James have hugely contributed to the survivalist and prepper movement over the past few years. Let me state as a husband myself that when a man gives this much his wife must give as well and his actions are driven as much by his passion to help others as to be a good husband and provider. I can only imagine what it is like to loose the woman who is the love of your life. Please think of James and send him your thoughts and prayers during this time. (You can see James’ post about his loss on his blog here)
Second the audio today is not as good as usual (ironic as to my comments to aspiring podcasters today). There is a setting on the recorder that got changed and I did not notice it until I got to my office. I apologize but will be REMOVING COMMENTS asking me about the audio today since I have posted the reason for it already. In addition to the accidentally changed setting part of today’s audio issue were the heavy rain pounding on the car.
Tune in today to hear me answer…
- What will happen with the health care debate? (please not NOT what I want to happen but what I think WILL HAPPEN and remember you guys asked, lots of you asked)
- What does it mean if land is zoned “commercial” or more importantly when a commerical piece of land is selling WAY below market value, what can it teach us about buying land and real estate?
- How the hell do you deal with squash groups?
- Can social programs work at a very local government level?
- What can you do for a garden if your yard is fully shaded?
- Is it too late to start a garden in north for the fall, what crops are best for fall gardening?
- What if someone owns the mineral rights to land you are considering buying?
- What advice do I have for a person wanting to start up their own podcast?
- How do you get your employer on board with disaster planning?
- When it comes to green energy and food preps do the “ends justify the means”?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Tactical Response Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- In Memorial to Linda Rawles
- The history of the Molly Maguires
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.