Today on the Survival Podcast we discuss listener questions about subjects like, gardening, severe weather, survival tools, storing seeds and more.
I would like to continue doing this type of show often so if you want to have a question answered send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “question for Jack”
Tune in to hear me answer these questions today…
- Where did I learn so much about growing food? What books or resources do I recommend about it?
- How can you share The Survival Podcast with friends with out the “survivalist stigma”?
- What are my thoughts on the Gerber knife/hatchet combo?
- What were the results of last weeks severe weather in DFW?
- How can you protect tall plants from high winds?
- How long can you store seeds and what is the best way to do it?
- Should you make sure you have mineral rights if you buy a BOL?
- What is really driving up oil prices, oil companies or a weak dollar?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Gerber Hatchet/Knife Combo I Own (I recommend the next size up)
- Rodale’s Ultimate Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening
- The Herbal Medicine-Maker’s Handbook
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.