Many years ago, I guess about 7 years now, I made the shift from minarchist libertarian to full on anarchist. When I did so for some you’d of thought I had rolled up an orphan in a flag, set both on fire and used it to burn down a church.
I mean people were literally outraged as though I had personally wronged them. Sigh.
I learned early on that such entitled ass clowns are best simply ignored. But many others had real solid questions. In fact many such questions and a belief they could not be answered were questions I myself had prior to making the switch. So here are some of the most common and most insite once answered. They come from 7 years now after having crossed the line into anarchism. What amazed me the most is how quick the answers came, once I stopped looking for reasons they could not be answered. As I always say, your mental computer is very powerful but if you want answers you need to ask it the right questions in the right way.
So here they are my answers to the most common and interesting questions about anarchism…
- But if we use anarchism how would we ever solve problem __________?
- But in an anarchy wouldn’t armed thugs take over society?
- Isn’t anarchism just a childish belief in a utopia, or isn’t it really selfish thinking?
- How would we organize 330 million people if we lived in an anarchy?
- How would we punish criminals (those who steal, harm, rob, etc.) in an anarchy?
- How would we resolve conflicts and disagreements in an anarchy?
- How would we educate children in an anarchy?
- How would we defend ourself at what we think of a national level in an anarchy?
- If anarchy is so great why has it not been tried, why are there no successful examples?
- How did people move from anarchy to statism in the first place & doesn’t that show statism is better?
- Would not massive monopolies exist in a world without government to prevent them?
- How might things have been handled during CoVid in an anarchy?
- If you have or don’t have a hierarchy do you not have a true anarchy?
- How will we ever convince everyone to be an anarchist or even most people?
- What benefits are there for me right now in becoming an anarchist?
- By default to I need to break the law once I become an anarchist?
- If anarchists mean what they say why do they use public resources like roads, parks, etc.?
- Is it true that the difference between a libertarian and an anarchist is really 6 months?
- Why do anarchists call anyone who is not an anarchist a “statist”?
- Can anarchists and minarchists work together for common goals?
- Can a true anarchist be involved in the political process, ever?
- How do anarchism and critical thinking go together?
- Why should anarchists support or use crypto currencies?
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- Get Paid When You Search the Web with Presearch
- What Bitcoin Did Podcast on Anarchism I Mentioned Today
- Article on Using Amazon Renewed to Save a Ton of Money
- What’s It Like – Everlast
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.