Today on The Survival Podcast I answer listener questions about subjects such as peak oil, global currencies, Obama’s Czars, spare parts for weapons, ammo for the BOL 12 gauge, California’s budget crisis and more.
Tune in as I answer questions like…
- How do you stay positive once you wake up to danger
- Is peak oil a threat to worry about right now
- What is the deal with all these Czars appointed by Obama
- What extra parts should you keep on hand for your weapons
- What should California do about its’ debt
- How can we make prepping more main stream?
- What is a good out lay of ammo for a 12 gauge if it is your BOL gun?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Grasshopper and Ant Video by a Listener
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.