Today on TSP I answer questions about debt in a business, yurts for a BOL, my podcast set up, selecting suburban land and more. I have my co piolet back today driving the car so I can focus 100% on doing the show so it will be an easier day then normal for me and probabally no auto rants.
Tune in as I answer questions like…
- If consumer debt is bad does that mean business debt is bad too?
- Are Yurts good for a BOL?
- What is my podcast set up like?
- How do you select property if you have to live in suburbia?
- Are state parks or camping areas ever good for bugging out?
- Will we see mandatory vaccines for swine flu this fall?
- How can you get rid of a pool but still use it to store water?
- Will there be a big prep sell of after 2012 sort of like Y2K?
- How do you not “store all in one place” if you have only a one story home?
- Is saving cash for fools?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Grasshopper and Ant Video by a Listener
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.