I have such a huge back load of great questions at this point so as I mentioned yesterday I am going to double up on feedback shows this week. Today we have questions about buying silver, setting up bug out locations, when to “dump” stocks, walking away from a mortgage, suburban vs. rural real estate and more.
Join me today as we answer your questions such as…
- Does suburban real estate give a better investment return than rural real estate?
- When buying silver can you claim the money as an “investment”?
- How does the purchase of silver work concerning “tax law”?
- What will silver’s value really be in a shit hit the fan, short and long term?
- Will Obamacare cause many companies to simply drop coverage?
- If I had to leave the US where would I go?
- What is killing off the bee population?
- Is there a right way and time to “walk away” from a mortgage?
- Should you dollar cost average or is that term a scam?
- How do you set up a bug out location?
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Strategic Default – The Above Board Method of Walking Away
- Plight of the Honey Bee
- Buying Gold – Good Info on Tax Issues
- Big Companies Consider Throwing Employees into the Obamacare Net – Your congress lies about it.
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.