Prof CJ has multiple history degrees and has taught college history for eight years. He is also the host of a podcast called Prof CJ’s Dangerous History Podcast, which covers a wide variety of historical and related topics from a skeptical, libertarian, anti-establishment viewpoint.
Prof CJ has been teaching college history since 2006, but he has been a smartass, iconoclast, and a cynical questioner and critic of authority since he was a little whippersnapper. Naturally, these attitudes have influenced his take on history.
Prof CJ likes his teaching job and does his utmost to incorporate his radical critiques of the established narrative into the classes he teaches, but he still finds formal academia somewhat limiting at times. He decided to start a podcast as an outlet for his revisionist rants.
Join Us Today to Discuss…
- CJs approach to history and why is it different from most historains
- Why he started a podcast and what he hopes people gain from it
- How can learning history be empowering and liberating for the individual
- What is the concept of the scholar-warrior and how does it relate to preparedness
- What lessons can history teach us that have relevance to Modern Survivalism
- What is true and what is false when it comes to the notion of American exceptionalism
- Were there ever really ‘good old days’ in the past, or is that a delusion
- Does history indicate we should be positive or negative in our outlook about the future
- Thoughts on the current status of higher education in America
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1512
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Safe Castle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Nick Ferguson’s Plant Propagation Course
- A List of Cognitive Biases
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.