I have a simple question for you in today’s very brief show notes, are you mostly a prepper in mind set or are you more concerned with self sufficiency and simply see being a prepper as a part of becoming more independent?
The answer is neither right nor wrong it only matters to you. My question today is are you preparing in case you have to deal without systems of support if you have to or do you wish to minimize your need for those very systems even if they remain available? My goal today is not to tell you how to think or how to act but to get you to ask yourself if you are really living to your own moral and ethical standards. I don’t expect you to adopt my standards and I don’t want you to try to make me adopt yours but I do know one very important fact. That fact is simply that if you live a life where you are not able to abide by your own standards you will have a very hard time getting to where you want to go.
So that brings up my next question, where do you want to go? Not geographically but with your life, how self sufficient do you want to become? Are you getting closer to that or are you just taking some actions in case you have to be self sufficient? Which one fits your life today and where you want to be tomorrow? Remember there is not wrong answer other then the ones you know are wrong for your life.
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Help me come up with a name for the “anti assclown of the day” – I don’t think anti assclown is a good term so I need your help.
- Region Six Get Together
- Safecastle Royal (today’s advertiser of the day)
- Safecastle Hardened Structures
- The Special Discount Deal From Tactical Response
- The White House asks you to narc on your friends if they oppose health care
I left up these videos on Safe Deposit Boxes from Yesterday, You Really Should View Them Both
- Video One to watch before you get a safe deposit box
- Video Two to watch before you get a safe deposit box (why I will never use one again)
- The article that explains how the Patriot Act changes the term “relationship” to include safe deposit boxes
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.