I don’t do a lot of firearms centric podcasts simply because there are a lot of great podcasts about guns and their use, training and customization. Yet it is a major component to modern survival philosophy so today I attempt to bring some practicality to that subject.
Today in the intro segment we discuss the 33 million dollar fine to Bank of America and why it pushishes their shareholders (whom it is supposed to protect) and doesn’t punish the company at all. We also discuss a small group of senate democrats that recently stood up for the second amendment.
On the main topic tune in to hear my thoughts on…
- Are you grounded in reality from a home defense stand point?
- Can you get to your gun? Is a 5 second response time 3 seconds to slow?
- Why I advise concealed carry holders to continue carrying when the get home
- Are you mentally prepared to pull the trigger are you mentally prepared to not pull the trigger?
- Are you proficient with your firearms, is your family?
- What makes a good defensive hand gun, is bigger better?
- What makes a good home defensive shotgun?
- What place does the carbine play in home defense?
- Has the “fantasy” many engaged in ever actually occurred?
- What can we learn from the NRA’s armed citizen segment in American Rifleman?
- What role to airsoft weapons play in tactical training?
- Where does the 22 fit in the mix, why should you have one and how to choose one
- A bit on airguns for training and game harvesting
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Ready Made Resources (today’s advertiser of the day)
- The Special Discount Deal From Tactical Response
- The Democrats that Supported Concealed Carry Reciprocity
- The assclown government punishes BOA shareholders, not BOA
I left up these videos on Safe Deposit Boxes from Yesterday, You Really Should View Them Both
- Video One to watch before you get a safe deposit box
- Video Two to watch before you get a safe deposit box (why I will never use one again)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.