So Paul Wheaton is back for another interview that basically means when the two of us get together you might as well strap in for about 90 minutes of information, entertainment and insanity. No guarantee on the ratios by the way.
Today Paul joins us to discuss cooking with and caring for cast iron cookware, his work to determine the effectiveness of CFS (or lack there of) and building and utilizing rocket mass heaters.
Additionally tune in to learn about an event where you can meet both Paul and myself along with one of our mutual heroes, Sepp Holtzer.
Paul is the author of many articles both online and in many off line publications. He is a pioneer in Permaculture and taking techniques to another level. He has published hundreds of videos on his YouTube channel and works tirelessly to teach how profit and sustainability are not mutually exclusive ideas.
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Permies.com – Paul’s Permaculture Forum
- RichSoil.com – Paul’s Article Resource Website
- Paul’s YouTube Channel
- Paul’s YouTube Facebook Fan Page
- Paul’s Article using and caring for a Cast Iron Skillet
- Paul’s Article on building and using a Rocket Mass Heater
- Paul’s Podcast on Rocket Mass Heaters
- Paul’s Article on Compact Florescent Light Bulbs
- How Paul Cut 87% on Electric Heating
- Meet Paul, Sepp Holtzer and me in Dayton Montana
- Paul’s Permaculture Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.