Today is Friday so it is time for our ask expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third provide any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- Michael Jordan on a late arrived bee swarm
- John Pugliano on the minimum wage and Jack piles onto of it
- Doc Bones on treatment and prevention of diarrhea in a disaster
- Gary Collins on putting weight back on in a healthy
- Erica Strauss on storing and using hot peppers
- Ben Falk on developing permaculture land in areas with large amounts of commercial ag
- Nick Ferguson on propagation of black locust
- Keith Snow on cooking mutton
- Darby Simpson on small cattle, small property grazing and more
- Jack on the problem is the solution in regard to “the system is the problem”
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1647
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- ITS Tactical
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Additional Links from The Expert Council and Jack
- Are Bees for Me Course at PermaEthos
- Onion Chutney Recipe from Keith Snow
- Versatile “Choice” Salsa for water bath canning
- Pickled Pepper Rings
- The Hands on Home – Erica’s Book
- How to Use Chili Peppers
- Killer Hot Sauce
- Home Made Sriracha
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.