Here is this weeks MSB insiders video of our week in review. We want to make these videos really cool for members of the Support Brigade, so after watching it please be sure to leave questions and comments for what you want to see in next weeks updates.
The purpose of these videos is to give MSB members a behind the scenes look at what we do at the the Spirko homestead and with the operations of the TSP business itself. This will generally be things that we are reserving for our private members only.
All the videos are posted to Vimeo and are password protected. The pass code will be the same for all videos and it is prominently displayed on the main page of your MSB Private Area. You will see it as soon as you log in. You can’t miss it. It is in BOLD RED at the top of the page when you log in.
Our latest MSB Week in Review covers…
- 3 Guests coming this week
- What beer Jack is drinking
- Lessons learned with freedom ranger chickens
- Our initial results with sprouting grains for our poultry
- What you have to do to get Dorothy on camera
- TSP and all our sites are moving to a new server
- Why it will be “rerun city” in Oct for TSP
- How you can always find the new MSB only videos
- Questions on our aquaculture system
- Thoughts on picking up and “petting” geese
- Customizing moras and sheaths are coming to the gear shop
- Wild crafting at the TSP homestead
- What did we eat this week, we really went “off the reservation”
- Why our video looks so much better, and a secrete only some will understand
- The geese do make a guest appearance once again!
You can view this weeks video at https://vimeo.com/75701412