Someone recently called into our toll free number at 866-65-THINK and asked if I could do a show geared to the “brand new person that has woken up and wants to stop being a grasshopper and become an ant”. Since that is not a call that can be answered on a listener call in show today’s episode is dedicated to answering that very questions.
Tune in today to hear…
- Why you must first determine where you are before you start prepping
- How the one shelf method can easily get you on your way to storing food
- Why documentation is so important to your success
- Priorities one, two and three – food, debt reduction, basic planning
- You didn’t get to where you are in a day, you won’t get out of it in a day either
- You may already have more food then you realize
- Figuring out what you already have and reorganizing and purposing it
- Understand the commonality of disaster and use it to your advantage
- Why you have to have YOUR OWN plans and goals rather then following another persons plan
- The place for some cheap long term storage items like beans, rice and pasta in a few buckets
- Why debt reduction and expense cutting is so important
- Thoughts on storing water for drinking and “other needs” as well
- Why I discuss threats and what threat discussions are really about
- Why the individual threat is not that important to how you actually prep
- When you actually do need to really pay attention to a threat and gauge your exposure as an individual or as a group
- Thoughts about self defense beyond concealed carry especially where concealed carry is not legal or practical
- Being armed increases your responsibility to avoid conflict, understand that or don’t carry any weapon
- Understand that you can only succeed if you have ownership of your personal plans, goals and objectives
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.