I have been inundated by mostly outraged listeners about the fact that Monsanto was just named “company of the year” by Forbes Magazine. A few of our listeners who are not really aware of Monsanto are also asking if Forbes says they are so great why do you say they are “pure evil”. I will be answering that today but the show is not going to be dedicated to just bashing Monsanto today. Join me today as we talk about GMOs and many other threats to our long term global food supply.
Join me today as we answer questions such as…
- Why did Forbes really choose Monsanto and where are they right about it?
- What is a GMO, why should you care?
- What practices make me call Monsanto evil?
- What has Monsanto done to Iraqi farmers?
- How much of our global food supply does Monsanto control now?
- How exactly do you get a gene from a fish to splice into a gene from a corn plant?
- Why and how are we turning once fertile land into salt flats?
- Why we don’t really have a shortage of water but a system that uses abundant water poorly?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Tactical Response Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Monsanto – Company of the Year?
- Monsanto – GMO Corn Causes Organ Damage
- Video – The World According to Monsanto
- Video – The Future of Food
- Video – 24 Minute Exert of Food Inc.
- Mastering the 22 Rifle (my eBook due out in about 3 weeks)
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.