Today I though I would take a look back at many of the subjects we covered and look at what a household that has its basic preps in line looks like. The notes are short today, just tune in to hear today’s episode and we will cover things like…
- Getting three to six months of food stored
- Getting started producing some of your own food
- Having a plan for each family member
- Documenting your plans
- Having basics like life insurance
- The basic battery of survival firearms and basic firearms training
- Protecting what you have is fine but have something to protect
- First aid and medical response preps
- Curing yourself from the financial cancer of debt
Please get involved with Stockings for Soldiers as well.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.