Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers excuse making, virtual nations, financial modeling, automation, homesteading, a reality check and more. A link to the video episodes for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the links below.
- But what if They Shut off the Internet and other BS Excuses – Miyagi Mornings Episode-96
- Is This Crypto Concept Crazy or Is it the Key to.a Real Virtual Nation? – Miyagi Mornings Episode-97
- The Skill Everyone Should Learn and Why Schools Don’t Teach It – Miyagi Mornings Epi-98
- What to Automate and What to Eliminate on the Homestead – Miyagi Mornings Epi-99
- What Exactly is the ‘Real World’ Anyway? – Miyagi Mornings Episode-100
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just hook up with me on MeWe and comment on the sticky post at the top of my profile.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License