Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers environmentalism, land access, skills, goals, fermentation, back yard poultry and more. A link to the videos for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the Odysee links below.
- Global Warming is the Worst thing that Ever Happened to Environmentalism – Miyagi Mornings Epi-36
- Gaining Access to Land vs. Buying Land – Miyagi Mornings Epi-37
- 3 Skills and Goals for 2021 – Miyagi Mornings Epi-38
- Why You Should Explore Small Batch Mead, Wine and Cider Making – Miyagi Mornings Epi-39
- Growing Your Own Back Yard Meat Birds – Miyagi Mornings Epi-40
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just email firstname.lastname@example.org with miyagi mornings in the subject line. All subjects other than politics are welcome for this special series.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License