If for any reason the above Odysee Video does not play well for you the back up YouTube version is here.
Today I answer the question,
Should I provide a discount for customers paying in cryptocurrency?
What a great question, and the short answer is yes. Then comes it depends which does not really change the what, only the how.
Here are some things to think about…
1. How much operational expense do you need from the sale
2. Which cryptos should you take
3. How should you take the crypto, again it depends
4. Can you use this tactic to loose money with a “public transaction”, why might you want to do this
5. Which coins should you take, the answer is all of them, almost, may be, sort of
6. Keep in mind BTCs annualized return over any 5 year period is over 200%, even 1/8th going forward over time is 25%
Resources for this episode
1. Michael Saylor’s Best Interview (in my opinion) on BTC – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTA3PKB4PoI
2. The BPSAA – https://bpsaa.vision/
3. Get started buying with Coin Base – http://bit.ly/coinbasetsp
4. Get the Jaxx Wallet – https://jaxx.io/
5. Get the Coinomi Wallet – https://www.coinomi.com
6. Get the Exodus Wallet – https://www.exodus.com/