If for any reason the Odysee video above does not play well for you, the back up YouTube version is here.
Gardening is fun, productive but it can also be humbling. Some of the most popular crops have challenges, big ones. Tomatoes have a host of diseases they can get and end up dying to the ground in many climates. Same with even super productive crops like cucumbers and many others.
Then there are things that seem to grow like weeds. Nothing other than severe drought can seem to stop them and many are plants and herbs we can use all the time. Some we can even plant with left overs from the Grocery store. Today I give you my top 6 and what I love about them.
2. Mints (pepper, spear, bee balm, all of them)
3. Swiss Chard (practically comes back from the dead at times)
4. Red Veined (Bloody) Sorrel
6. Sweet Potato
Don’t be limited by my list and tell me what goes on yours! My list though is based on long seasons and either perennial in nature or self re-propagating plants that can end up serving you for years with almost zero effort and almost no disease pressure.
- Flag Featured in this video is here – https://amzn.to/36wGHXK
- Microphone I use – https://amzn.to/3AXdS4C