Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers bitcoin, tether fud, teaching, the GameStop short squeeze, business, livestock and more. A link to the videos for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the Odysee links below.
- How I buy and sell Bitcoin with Limit Orders – Epi-41
- Stop Listening to the f$#king BS Tether FUD – Epi-42
- Why When the Student is Ready the Teacher Will Appear is Valid – Epi-43
- How Wall Street & K Street, Will Slaughter the Reddit GameStop Gambit – Epi-44
- Starting a Business With Chickens – Not the Way You Think – Epi-45
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just email email@example.com with miyagi mornings in the subject line. All subjects other than politics are welcome for this special series.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License