Welcome to Miyagi mornings weekly recap, a podcast version of our daily video series Miyagi Mornings, links to the video version of each segment can be found in the show notes for this episode. These recap episodes are part of The Survival Podcast feed but are numbered independently as a special weekly edition of our show, in all podcast feeds.
This week the Miyagi Mornings weekly recap podcast covers gardens, cryptocurrency, blockchain, coffee, backyard birds, small ponds and more. A link to the videos for each segment is included below, any resources mentioned in any of the segments can be found in the video notes by following either the Odysee links below.
- The POWW Method of Garden Site Selection – Miyagi Mornings Episode-66
- Arguments against Cryptocurrency vs. Old Arguments Against the Internet – Miyagi Mornings Episode-67
- Making Great Coffee Even During a Black Out – Miyagi Mornings Episode-68
- Why Soy Should Not be Fed to Laying Birds – Miyagi Mornings Episode-69
- The Issues with Small Backyard Ponds – Miyagi Mornings Episode-70
If you want to submit a question for Miyagi Mornings just hook up with me on MeWe and comment on the sticky post at the top of my profile.
Opening Music Credit To
- Rising Sun by Yoshinori Tanaka
- Music promoted by https://www.free-stock-music.com
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License