Gregory Mannarino is a financial strategist, technical analyst, and also a practicing health care provider. Greg is the “host” of a popular daily YouTube blog which explores and exposes the machinations of Wall Street, finance, economics, government, and current events relating to these subjects.
Greg started his financial career working on Wall Street as an analyst and trader for the securities and trading arm of Bear Stearns during the dot-com bubble.
He began his medical career practicing at Staten Island University Hospital Emergency Department.
He also served as a commissioned officer in the United States Naval Reserve Medical Service Corps.
To date Greg is the author of 7 books, his newest book is titled “The Politics Of Money,” and is a complete version of all his works which have been updated as well. This latest version of his work, The Politics Of Money, will supersede and replace all of his previous books as he will be phasing out his previous publications.
Today he joins us on TSP to discuss…
- Mo money, mo money, QE3, Operation Twist, Q4 and more
- The dangers of pretending to know the “timeline to the end”
- How banks are now gaming the stock market
- Why China is making all the right moves and we are not
- Why precious metals must be part of your wealth holdings right now
- Why the financial elite are trying to “load up the casino” 1 more time
- Thoughts on civil unrest that will accompany a financial collapse
- Why even in collapse opportunities to create wealth will exist for the prepared
- Why preparedness is important beyond the financial components
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- Meet Jack at the Hickory, NC Self Reliance Expo
- Greg’s Youtube Channel
- Greg on Facebook
- Greg’s Book, The Politics of Money
- Greg on Twitter
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.