Nick Loper helps people earn money outside of their day job. He’s an author, online entrepreneur, and host of the award winning Side Hustle Show, which features new part-time business ideas each week. As Chief Side Hustler at SideHustleNation.com, he loves deconstructing the tactics and strategies behind building extra income streams.
Join Us Today as We Discuss…
- What side hustles have to do with self reliance and individual liberty
- Getting past “but I’m not an entrepreneur” syndrome
- How to you pick the right side hustle
- The 3 main business models Nick sees
- Going from an idea to actually starting
- How to quickly test your ideas
- Finding your first customers for your business
- Some of the most surprising side hustles out there
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Prohibition Ends on this Day in History
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Biltong For Breakfast
- Find Your TSP Facebook Group for Your State
- Nick on Twitter
- Nick on Facebook
- Nick on YouTube
- In the Year 2525 – Zager and Evans
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.