I am finally back in the mobile studio today with a round of listener questions. Today I answer questions about gardening, permaculture, guns, ammo, cooking, military,food storage and more ways to live the modern survival lifestyle. This is my first day back in the car so there may be a stumble or two but I think I did a good show for you today.
Tune in today to hear…
- You should vote on “assclowns and heros” if you want your voice to be heard
- What would I advise a young person today considering joining the military?
- Should you plant pecan trees as a sub tree layer and should you plant them near creeks?
- Which permaculture zone is right for melons and squash?
- What about prepping for “vices” like beer, coffee and tobacco?
- How do you make recipes “bug out friendly”?
- What is up with the regional “zones” on our survival forum?
- What do I use for my grids in my square foot garden and why?
- Is reloading ammo worth it and is it safe?
- If I had to recommend one 22 rifle which would it be and why?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Poll – Do you want me to continue to “assclowns and heros” or not?
- Directive21.com – (sponsor of the day)
- SOE Tactical Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- TSP Forum Cook Book in the Making
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.