Today I answer some great listener questions about subjects like fall gardening, buying silver, specific firearms, cartridge choices, buying real estate and choosing a good family dog. This really was one of the best rounds of questions I have ever had to work with so thanks to all that participated in this show.
Tune in today as I answer…
- Why a shovel for your bug out vehicle over an etool
- What is my opinion of the Marlin 336 in 30-30
- Choosing between the Marlin Model 60 and the Ruger 10/22
- What am I planting in my garden right now
- Is buying a duplex and renting out half of it a good investment, what are the pros and cons
- Do I have a preferred eBay seller to buy silver from
- What is considered “reportable” as far as metal purchases
- What are the risks if any of “gold confiscation” in the future
- What is my opinion of the 6.5×55 Swede as an all around rifle round
- Why do I prefer Jeeps or Trucks to typical SUVs
- What advice do I have on choosing a dog for a family companion and protector
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Directive 21 – (sponsor of the day)
- SOE Tactical Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- Farmers Almanac
- Information on the Cur Dog Breeds
- Jack on The Judge
- Region 8’s Meet and Greet
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.