Time to kick off the short week with another round of listener questions on subjects like silver, gold, gardening, home heating, bug out bags, laser sights, neighborhood organizing for disasters and more.
We also welcome a new Sponsor (SQA Experts) and mention a notable assclown. Who is the notable assclown? The people overseeing the boy scouts in the UK. Why? Because they have decided it is to dangerous for a scout to carry a pen knife.
Tune in today as I answer the following questions…
- How do you make sure gold and silver items are genuine?
- What do I think of Obama’s speech to the school children?
- What is the best way to get contact info from folks in your neighborhood for organizing during a disaster?
- Should you keep alcohol in your BOB? Why kind and why?
- What about laser sites for handguns and carbines are they practical or just “cool guy stuff”?
- Are pre 64 nickles silver? Are any nickles silver?
- If you move by choice to a BOL permanently should you consider getting another BOL or just become a “happy ant”?
- How do you keep a remote BOL safe and secure if you are not living there?
- How can you make a fireplace more efficient for home heating?
- Is this a good time to lock in natural gas pricing with a long term contract?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Poll – Do you want me to continue to “assclowns and heros” or not?
- SQA Experts – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- UK Scout Banned from Pen Knifes
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.