It is Monday and time for another round or listener questions. We have some really great and honestly a few tough ones today. Today we have questions on gun storage, military life, careers, education, wind and solar, cooking and more.
Tune in to hear my answers to these questions…
- Should you put guns away in long term storage if so how?
- Where can you get detailed plans for small scale solar and wind?
- If I am making biltong in a humid climate do I need one of those boxes with a light bulb?
- What are the best cuts of meat for making biltong?
- What is a good recipe for making biltong?
- How can a military officer discuss prepping with out looking like an “extremist” and becoming a target of higher ups?
- Have I ever made beer bread in a solar oven?
- Advice for a 10 year old listener who listens with his dad to TSP?
- Can I give a shout out to the troops at FOB Sperwan Gar? (your damn right I can)
- When looking for land and houses should you consider foreclosures, sheriffs auctions, etc.?
- What advice do I have for a person considering grad school in today’s economy?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Vote for TSP for Podcast of the Year
- Tactical Response Gear – (sponsor of the day)
- The Lifesaver 4000 Filter – (sponsor of the day)
- Earth 4 Energy (making your own solar and wind systems)
- Making Beer Bread – My Video on Youtube
- Survival – By Lt. Gen Honore (retired)
- United Country – Cool Place to Browse Rural Land
- TSP’s Youtube Channel
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.