So it is another call in Friday despite the fact that the ass clowns doing directional boring shut down the neighborhoods power for a few hours. Today the show was delayed, though I could have broadcasted on back up power it would have been hard to do a listener call show with out firing up the generator and waking up my night shift working neighbor.
Anyway we are back and ready to go, the final three calls by the way came in just this AM after I posted an alert on our Face Book Fan Page, if you are not our fan on Facebook, you should consider joining to get alerts like this via facebook.
Join me today as I take your calls on…
- The effect of monetary policy on the American Revolution
- Using coffee to deal with an allergic reaction
- Using plantain as a drawing agent for infections of venomous bites
- The eventual effect of the oil leak on gas prices
- How to bug out to the forest if you must
- Using gray water for irrigation and dealing with black water
- How the Icelandic Volcano effected cardiac patients in the U.S.
- What is the best choice for a “jump pack” for back up power
- What are my top related books for new perspective preppers (check my book list)
- How do you calculate what really equals a 30 or 60 day supply of food
- Thoughts on container growing for the person who will be moving soon
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- The Wagan Power Dome EX – (Back Up Power System I recommend)
- Books I Recommended Today
- Making the Best of Basics – By James Stevens
- Guide to City and Suburban Survival (Field Guide) – By Tom Brown
- Back Yard Permaculture – The Video with the Gray Water System I Mentioned
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.