Today I decided to do another day comment on listener feedback and questions.
Tune in today to hear…
- I was right about why Amaranth did not survive as a food crop (prejudice was the culprit)
- My thoughts about the History Channels “Seven Signs of the Apocalypse”
- A question about the scenario of this season’s TV show, 24
- Why even though 24s total scenario is a bit “out there” what it teaches us about system vulnerability
- The over riding “rule” for getting the most out of Hollywood Scenarios
- Are tires safe for growing potatoes in
- Is this economic recession “the big one” could it become “the big one” – two different questions, two different answers
- Advice for the recently unemployed
- Survival is about doing what is necessary, not necessarily maintaining a current “lifestyle”
- Does it really matter when you call your congressmen and senators (again two answers)
- No we won’t win every battle, fight anyway
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.